We are looking for two Community Research Liaisons based in Paulatuk.
The Community Research Liaison will ideally be trauma-informed and able to engage women in a culturally safe way to create a sense of trust in the process.
Responsibilities will typically include the following
- Assist the project team and the interviewers in conducting the research phases:
Online Survey and Interviews
- Distribute surveys regionally via available resources
- Secure a safe space to conduct the interviews and help logistically organize interviews by booking the accommodation for interviewers, coordinate catering, provide snacks, and access printers and recorders if needed.
- To identify and schedule 12-15 Inuit women with lived experience of genderbased violence who may or may not have interfaced with the criminal justice system for interviews
- To meet and debrief the project team and provide the progress update
For more information or to apply please contact Raha at firstname.lastname@example.org